Wednesday, January 10, 2007

she that is

"somehow you came along and set my soul on fire" WILD huh UneXpected to sAY the leasT so Often I feel completely A.....LONE my THOUGHTS my DESIRES my LIFE of assistin HELPING others ThOUgh a Friend I Am it Comes NATUral if I dig YOU then I DO if I don’t then I won’t WANT you to Understand mE that is :pause: U Know beCause plAIN N siMPLE you DO NOT undeSTAND ME but SHE that is DOES N SHE that is IS Alone means a GREAT deal to ME but SEE there is MORE to it THAN that THAT is ME I that is ONE that ME I that is Wants to get to KNOW you for a LifeTIME that is Experience filled that is UnTIL the crossRoads have Met RealIZING that is we MUST not rUSH you see I feel you YOU feel me LEts take it s l o w ride IT Out N breathe ENJOY the Essence WE both persERVE mind, body, SOUL I hope YOU that is SHE oneday that is Can fully Understand ME that is a beING Who COULD Live Without "IT" get it? that is I get Fulfillment when I hear "Can you Handle It" I VISUALIZE "Ms.Syracuse" on the OTHER end that is Don't GET me WRONG you wILL see EXperIENCE that is what is MY True Heart, True Story, "Tru Life Narrative" that is

2 comments:

Various.J said...

I really LOVE this Monica...wow...you are truly amazing :smiles:

Anonymous said...

Good post.